Monday, March 30, 2015

I Love You to the Moon





I am the proud mom of a boy, N, 30 years old and a girl, G, 27. I will be short and to the point. Motherhood is not easy; however, every joy of seeing my kids grow through infancy to toddler, to child, to teenager, to adult has outweighed every pain and hardship. It may sound sappy, but it comes from my heart and soul. The moment you hold that baby a bond will form that can not be broken. It is a connection so deep that it is unfathomable. I am always in awe of moms who stick by their child though the toughest of times; it is that bond, that inexplicable, deepest of bonds. Yes, this is frightening, especially for those looking ahead at being a parent on their own. But-you can do this. The rewards will fill you up and carry you through. I wish you all the best.

Carol Galletta

No comments:

Post a Comment